Wondering who did this awesome work? Well none other than fookaDESIGNS by Shannon Fouquet! If you want some amazing logo done at a great price, send her an e-mail! She’s so easy to work with and duh – does great work!! Also head over to her Facebook Fan Page and like her too! :)
And what’s one more photo…
If you receive a new business card, this little cutie will be gracing the back. After all – it’s only fitting since she graced the back of my business card as a newborn. :)
Today is the first Thursday of November. The first Thankful Thursday. I have so many things to he thankful for this year, but this one in particular begins the series of Thankful Thursdays until Thanksgiving.
I want to thank YOU. My fans, followers, friends, and family who are my biggest supporters. Thank YOU for all you do, the dedication to help put my name out there, scheduling photo sessions, etc. You guys ROCK!
I’m making this a double Thankful Thursday. I’m also thankful for HUGE changes in my business (and life for that matter).
And by huge, I mean going from this….
Yup. This girl is changing her photography name. With divorce comes change, and change means changing my name back to my maiden name. Being that my photography business included my married name, I have decided it’s time for a change. BIG change.
With this change comes different options, packages, etc. New Facebook fan page! Everything new! So in December I will be putting together my Facebook fan page so I will need your help in getting everyone to like it and become fans! Starting in January new pricing will go into effect (think affordable!!!) and February the website will be relaunched with the new name.
I had the pleasure of having a booth at the 1st annual Spring Bazaar to help raise money for the Lansing Middle School graduation party. I was so excited. This was my first ever photography booth. For sure a learning experience, but worth every moment. Thank you to everyone who stopped by! I hope you enjoyed visiting with myself, Renee of FouCAKES, Vicki of Beyond the Bloom (website coming soon!!!) and Alicia of Off the Chain Jewelry!
As 2011 rang in this past weekend (and my whole house slept thanks to the hubby’s EARLY work schedule and me just being sleepy), I woke up the next morning to a silent house and began to reflect on the past year. It may not have been the best year, but I am thankful for what happened last year. Here are some events that happened in 2010 that I’m so happy happened!!!
1. The birth of our 2nd son – of course it was #1. I’m so grateful this little guy is in our lives. He has brought joy and happiness during tough times and I thank God everyday for blessing us with him.
2. My business booming. I had so much more sessions this year than I did in 2009 and I’m so grateful for your support and trust in my ability!!!
3. Friends and Family. I couldn’t move forward with my business without their support. Seriously. Love them!!!
4. Ben. Ben has been so understanding this year with my busy schedule. Although I wasn’t the best at showing my appreciation – I’m doing it now. Thank you Ben for allowing me to pursue my dream.
5. Caeden. Sigh. This little guy has really been patient with his Mommy and her busy schedule. He has waited while I edit photos and was a super star.
Thank you again everyone. 2010 is over, and now we’re into 2011. To my future clients – be ready! I’m excited to capture your joy and love. It’s going to be a rockin’ year!!!
And of course I cannot post without a photo so here is a photo from yesterday’s festivities. See that gorgeous woman in the middle? That’s my grandmother. Surrounded by SOME of her Grandkids and Great Grandkids. There were quite a few missing! Love you Grandma!!!
2. I’m completely booked for the rest of the year!! WOOHOO! Thank you so much everyone for supporting my business! You guys totally rock!!!
3. I’m currently booking for 2011 – please note I have updated my prices for 2011 – so make sure when you book you ask for 2011! WOOT!
4. If you are wanting to book a wedding for the upcoming 2011 year, please note I will be on vacation from the 10th to the 19th of June!
5. Be on the look out for many many sessions – one is a wedding in Manhattan that involves a fire truck!
Thank you again for all your support – you’ve been so fabulous! And of course – I can’t just leave you hanging – here’s a picture of my littlest man smiling – slightly blurry but oh so heart melting. I love that kid!!